Terms and Conditions
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any product, or you find there is any discrepancy, please do not hesitate to contact us by sending e-mail to email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
1. Use of the website
This website is owned and operated by NutriAlley Company Limited ("NutriAlley", "we," "us" or "our").
By accessing this website and/or placing an order or requesting a delivery you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions you may not use or access this website.
References to this website in these terms and conditions apply to this website however you access it, including accessing this website through our mobile applications or a version of this website optimised for use on mobile devices. Whenever you access this website through a mobile application or mobile-optimised version of this website, the section of these Terms and Conditions entitled "Mobile Access" also applies.
GeneralOrders/delivery requests placed by using this website, along with access to it, is granted strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and print and keep a copy of them for your reference.
These Terms and Conditions apply to your order/delivery request. We may change our Terms and Conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders/delivery requests. We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
- Change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
- NutriAlley has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law, NutriAlley does not represent or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information or content about any goods or services, software or advertisements (together, the "Materials") contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this website.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, NutriAlley hereby excludes liability for any claims, losses, demands, or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the website or the Materials including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential losses, or damages, whether arising from loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of use or otherwise and whether or not the possibility of such loss has been notified to NutriAlley. The foregoing will apply whether such claims, loss or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise. However, if you are a consumer your statutory rights are not affected.
LinkingCertain links in this website will lead to websites which are not under the control of NutriAlley. When any of these links are activated you will leave NutriAlley' website and NutriAlley has no control over and will not accept responsibility, or liability, for any material or service contained on any website which is not under the control of NutriAlley nor does the existence of such links represent any endorsement or other acceptance of responsibility or liability by NutriAlley for any goods or services provided or available on such sites.
NutriAlley makes no representations, or warranties, in respect of any endeavour by it to review the content of websites to which it provides links or anywhere else in the Service, or any of the Materials and accordingly NutriAlley accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of any information, material or other content contained in websites listed on the Service or in any Materials nor warrants nor endorses any advertising of third parties carried on the Service nor through the provision of links to that carried on other websites.
All information or content transmitted by any functionality made available on this website (including any mobile applications or a version of the website optimised for use on mobile devices), including online invitations, e-cards, email or send to a friend functionality are the responsibility of you, the sender. You confirm that by using this service you will not transmit any material which could be considered offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable. NutriAlley cannot be held liable either directly or indirectly for the content of any such functionality, nor for any loss nor damage of any kind which you may incur as the result of your use of this service. You hereby agree to indemnify NutriAlley for any such loss which may have occurred.
If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. For further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority.
Customers will be required to register to use the services available from this website. NutriAlley may decline a registration request at its sole discretion. By registering for the services, customers agree to these Terms and Conditions and agree that:
- The personal information that you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by updating your details on the 'My Account' page on the website or by contacting NutriAlley Customer Support department.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
General payment provisions
All customers, whether the registered customer or a third party, will be asked to provide a form of identification for the person who is paying for the shopping. The identification must match the cardholder name shown in the payment details on the checkout page. The card itself will not be required.
You are entitled to cancel a payment, or have such sums re-credited to your payment card where fraudulent use of your payment card has been made by another person not acting on your behalf.
Credit Card safety
NutriAlley uses third-party payment gateway Stripe, Inc. which uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your details. This prevents anyone from eavesdropping on your shopping session and keeps your card and personal details private. For details please view the Terms & Conditions by Stripe, Inc.
NutriAlley may decline to fulfil any order, including bulk purchase of items on promotion, or included in a special offer.
In the event of there being errors or shortages, these should be brought to the attention of NutriAlley Customer Support department no later than seven days after the delivery.
NutriAlley Company Limited (The Company) has produced nutritional information on this website for the general information of the public. It contains information gathered from various sources and, although the company believes it to be accurate at the time of publication, the company accepts no responsibility for, and makes no representation nor gives any warranty or undertaking express of implied as to the accuracy or completeness of the information.
Availability of products can be viewed on each product page or your cart. The company accepts no responsibility for the delay caused by severe weather conditions or natural disasters, acts of god, acts of war, terrorism, uprising, civil commotion.
3. Linking Policy
Links to other websites
NutriAlley aims to include links to websites that provide relevant and useful information for people interested in food and drink. We do not link to individual personal websites and will not knowingly provide links to sites that contain illegal, offensive or misleading information. Where an organisation has regional or local services and associated websites, we will only link to their national website.
Wherever possible we aim to link to HK-based websites to ensure information is appropriate and relevant to our customers, and will only link to non-HK based websites when no equivalent website exists in HK or if the information is directly pertinent to our users.
Links will be provided at the discretion of nutrialley.com. Although we endeavour to check sites for high quality, accurate and appropriate information, NutriAlley will accept no responsibility or liability for any material or service contained on any web site which is not under the control of NutriAlley nor does the existence of such links represent any endorsement or other acceptance of responsibility or liability by NutriAlley for any goods or services provided or available on such sites.
4. Mobile Access
This section of the Terms and Conditions applies (in addition to the remaining Terms and Conditions) when you access this website using a mobile application or a version of this website optimised for use on mobile devices (the "Mobile Access Channel").If you do not agree to be bound by any of these Terms and Conditions, you may not use or access the Mobile Access Channel and should, if applicable, delete any mobile application used to access the Mobile Access Channel.
The Mobile Access Channel is data intensive. You are responsible for any carrier or other data charges incurred when using it, and we will be liable for any charges you incur. We recommend you check with your network provider if you are unsure of the charges that may apply.
The Mobile Access Channel will use your device's cellular and/or Wi-Fi connection tosynchronise content, including recipes, product catalogue and branch information on the Mobile Access Channel with the information on the main NutriAlley website.
As we have no control over your device's network connection, we cannot represent or warrant that any information (including prices, stock availability, product and store information) is correct or up to date.In the event of a price discrepancy, content and prices published on the main NutriAlley.com website will take precedence.
The Mobile Access Channel is only intended for use by users located in Hong Kong. Users accessing the Mobile Access Channel from outside [these jurisdictions][Hong Kong] are responsible for confirming the legality of doing so under local law.Emails from NutriAlley.comWe take phishing and spoofing attempts on our customers very seriously. If you receive an e-mail that you think may not be from NutriAlley, please report it to us by sending the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report a Phishing or Spoofed E-mail
Do one of the following:
1. Open a new e-mail and attach the e-mail you suspect is fake.
2. If you can't send the e-mail as an attachment, you can forward it.
Send the e-mail to email@example.com
- Sending the suspicious e-mail as an attachment is the best way for us to track it.
- If you have security concerns about your account, please contact us here.
About Identifying Whether an E-mail is from NutriAlley
If you receive a suspicious (sometimes called phishing) e-mail, here are some tips to determine if it's an e-mail from NutriAlley.com.
Importnat: Don't open any attachments or click any links from suspicious e-mails. Order confirmation and shipment emails from NutriAlley do not contatin any attachments apart from the header and footer images.
Suspicious e-mails not from NutriAlley.com often contain:
- An order confirmation for an item you didn't purchase or an attachment to an order confirmation.
Go to Your Orders to see if there is an order that matches the details in the e-mail. If it doesn't match an order in Your Account, the message isn't from NutriAlley.
- Requests for your NutriAlley.com username and/or password, or other personal information
- Requests to update payment information
All payment for NutriAlley shall be done via Pay Pal when you place your order at checkout. NutriAlley will never ask you to update your payment method on that screen, the message isn't from NutriAlley.
- Links to websites that look like NutriAlley.com, but aren't NutriAlley.com.
Please note that NutriAlley owns both nutrialley.com and nutrialley.com.hk. The automatic re-direction when you visit nutrialley.com.hk to nutrialley.com is normal.
- Typos or grammatical errors
- Forged e-mail addresses to make it look like the e-mail is coming from NutriAlley.com
If the "from" line of the e-mail contains an Internet Service Provider (ISP) other than @nutrialley.com, then it's a fraudulent e-mail.
What Personal Information About Customers Does NutriAlley.com Gather?The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your NutriAlley experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, when you place an order you provide information in Your Account; you compile Wish Lists or other gift registries; participate in Discussion Boards or other community features; provide and rate Reviews.As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; and financial information.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
Does NutriAlley.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
We share customer information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of NutriAlley.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of NutriAlley.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
Phone (852) 2137 0719
Whatsapp (852) 5122 1279
Mon-Fri 10:00 - 18:00
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
© COPYRIGHT 2021-2022 NUTRIALLEY COMPANY LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Powered by Shopify